Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Completely fell off the grid! New layout starts now...

I apologize to any followers I may have (or HAD at this point... eep!), but taking a photo every day has been extremely difficult with my current life schedule. Without getting too personal, things have changed for the better and for the worse, and I am still trying to adjust. I've been taking photos almost daily in the last month I've been MIA, but finding time to download my photos has been the most difficult. I am reformatting my blog so that it is no longer a daily blog, but a "whenever I have enough time" blog. I'll try my best to keep things coming everyday, but now I'll feel less guilty if things get busy.

So without further adieu, here is my entry for the day! Its from a day at the beach on Sept. 25th (my first, last, and only day down the shore this year). I was trying to set my camera and snapped a tester photo, and loved the expression :)

No comments:

Post a Comment