Saturday, November 6, 2010

Random raw images I found on my computer today

Some of these are real oldies - up to 3 years ago - but still goodies! Its kind of scary how many raw images I have floating around my poor old dinosaur of a computer. I fear greatly the day I put in one photo too many and the poor girl crashes forever. We've already had a few scares!
Anyway, feedback is always welcome, I love me some comments... keeps me going! :)

This was directly outside my livingroom window last spring... they were loud but so incredibly cute! The momma bird kept coming by and feeding them, until one day, they were gone!

This was just plain creepy. Found while hiking.

Taken in the winter, at a dog park in NY. Gorgeous winter berry vines and a gray sky!

Taken in VT, at a beautiful river that dries up every summer, leaving beautiful scenery, fresh water pools that the local children love to play in, and very lush greenery. Only part that wasn't beautiful - I am almost positive I found a dead body in a very deep pool... I ran away because it smelled so bad I couldn't handle it!! I'm still hoping it was just a dead moose....

No comments:

Post a Comment