Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Something Different

With these shots, I was trying to break out of the usual "photographer" mode with different styles. I am pleased with them, but would love some feedback on what you think!

A wall tile that I found beautiful. Shot during the night with only the garden lighting around me. Taking photos of art is difficult, especially with limited lighting. I think the lomo look gives it the perfect effect to convey this photo.

The object was not in motion, but instead of taking the usual wildlife photo, I decided to focus on the textured wall, leaving the lizard as the background instead. Outside of the box or kind of pointless? Hmmm.



Ceiling light in an art museum. I literally laid myself out on the floor while taking this shot while people walked around me. It was odd, some people didn't even seem to notice or care at all. Like this was a normal thing to do....? I am most fond of the shadows the lights gave off on the ceiling - I lined up my shot as to make symmetry with those shadows.

Inside of a church, lit very dimly, was a glass cross that the priest made. He is a glass blower on his free time and sells this to make money for the church. I was more impressed with the incredible shadow then the work itself.

2 comments:

  1. I like the picture better because the lizard is in the background, so no... not pointless.

    ReplyDelete