Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Day 2 - and what a day it was.

So far, so good. I followed up! Probably because the whole day was royally screwed due to an intense volume of work. But see, I'm okay with that when we're working on fun projects... just wish I had more hours in the day to work AND to do what I want to do.

Today's photo is kind of how my brain feels, and probably what it looks like at this point, too. Haha.


The candles on the patio table seemed like a great idea last night... the sun obviously had other plans for them.

3 comments:

  1. The Sun probably was miffed about the competition. ;) What equipment are you using here?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i shoot with an olympus evolt 510... i LOVE my camera! its my baby and i would probably throw myself off a cliff if i ever lost or hurt her <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well just don't hurt her then throw yourself off a cliff ...while holding her... cause then you'd have to do it twice! ;)

    ReplyDelete