Friday, July 30, 2010

Day 4 - Bright and Early!

Today is an absolutely insane day at work. The pressure is on from 8am to 3pm today, minus this momentary (and very sneaky) stress reliever of me blogging on company time, haha. But seriously - I need this or else my brain might explode all over their office.

This morning I was stopped at a traffic light, so I grabbed my camera and attempted to snap some quick shots of the pretty flowers growing in the median... and failed. But I failed in the greatest possible way, because the background of my intended subject was an abandoned gas station. I'm okay with that. Picture save!

3 comments:

  1. I think this would be a great picture either way - because you have the contrast of something man-made, even, hard, and structured against the wildness of nature. Glad to see you're bringing your camera around! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! yup, bringing it pretty much everywhere. going on an excursion today so maybe i'll find something random and exciting! the hardest part so far seems to be WHICH photo to choose?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great problem to have! ;)

    ReplyDelete