Saturday, July 31, 2010

Day 5 - buzzed

It took quite a while to get out of the house today - its the first day in weeks I've had nothing to do, no plans, no nothing - so I laid around until 7pm, haha. It was glorious!

On my way out, I found this little guy crawling around the ground, and took my chance to try some macro shots! I couldn't figure out my macro lens for the life of me (I blame my blindness, lol) so this one was shot with auto focus. Still lovely. Such beautiful little creatures, even though a sting could kill me!

3 comments:

  1. Great macro shot. And great shot of nerves to be that close to it. I take some risky macro shots too.. like of action figures. Hey, you never know when that Darth Maul is just going to come alive with that two-bladed lightsaber! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks ashley & sean!
    yea, gotta watch out for those crazy darth mauls, i've heard similar stories. not a very noble way to go, my friend.

    ReplyDelete