Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A Girl's First Time - Always Memorable.

Ahhh, my first post. The very beginning of my year of posting daily photos!
Today 7/27, is a special day. Its the deathiversary of my dear grama, who raised me. I want to dedicate this blog to her - she was an inspiration for me to pursue my dreams and to always be a good person, regardless of the situations life puts you in.

The photo I'm choosing today is one from my past, not one that I took today. Mostly because I forgot my camera at work (oops), but also because I want to start this year with a photo I'm proud of. When I took this photo years ago, I swear I could still hear the happy screams of children running through the halls...


 ...class dismissed.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. A little creepy, but gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, what he said! chrissi beat me to the punch in copying you, sean ;) then again, mine would be the way-amateur-doesn't-even-have-a-real-camera attempt.

    i'm excited to see what you're gonna be posting, kiddo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks! this whole blogspot thing is new to me, i hope it becomes a healthy distraction from facebook ;)

    ReplyDelete