Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Day 22 - Vacation Numero Uno!

I'm going on vacation tomorrow, which means my blog is going to be neglected again for a bit. Sorry if I have any followers out there... I'll be back next Monday and will hopefully have some gorgeous pictures from the lovely state of Vermont!

Due to packing/shopping/working, I'm leaving you with another blast from the past. Hopefully it'll be the last one for awhile! I get to relax and take photos of a beautiful state the next few days... so excited. This photo is from my last Vermont trip!

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! Have a fabulous vacation! Thanks for the sweet comment. My bag is Latico and I actually bought it from a little boutique in Santa Monica. But here's the link to the site:

    http://www.laticoleathers.com/

    Happy vacation!

    xo
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete