Friday, August 27, 2010

Day 30 - Totally Unimpressive

This photo is totally a snapshot, I know. But there's a reason for this monstrosity.
August 22nd I got my first pumpkin of the year. SCORE! For anyone who knows me, I have a strange obsession with pumpkins (the next few months are going to have loads of random pumpkin shots!). In this photo is two generations of beautiful pumpkins - my big orange pumpkin, the first of many more coming this fall (I already have another... ha), and my little pumpkin that I so lovingly call my little zombie from Fall 2009. I can't remember what species he is, but I was told that the bigger ones make the best pumpkin pie. Little zombie really is a zombie, too. You just can't kill him! He's been sitting on my fireplace since last fall and still lookin' ugly. I love him and I hope he lives through this season too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment